Friday, April 8, 2011

A quick finish

While digging around in the sewing room, I found this sweet little quilt I had started and not finished. The sad thing is all the quilt needed was an hours worth of quilting and some binding.

The blocks are paper pieced using my Reproduction scraps. This one looks so nice on my breakfast table.



Another finish!!!Now I want a bed sized one of these! :)

Edited: I think I got the paper pieced pattern here....not sure, but this one will work, if you decide to make this quilt.

Happy Quilting!!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Did the same thing last night. A project 6 years in the making only need me to sit for a good two hours and POOF! Like magic it was done!

Material Mary said...

What a sweet little quilt. Love it.
Mary

Quiet Quilter said...

I love the word DONE! Satisfying and pleasing...

Congratulations.. digging does have it's rewards!

WhiteStone said...

What a cute centerpiece "quilt".
Nicely done.

Jackie's Stitches said...

I'm glad you're starting back into quilting with a quick finish. It's beautiful!

Chartreuse Moose said...

Darling! You've inspired me to try my hand at a few log cabins now! :-)

Betty Lou said...

Log Cabin-----such a beautiful design no matter the layout or fabric. Truly a classic. Your kitchen table will look great and another UFO is done.

Lori said...

It will look great on a table. Aren't you glad you found it??

Terry said...

Beautiful! I want to make a log cabin quilt one of these days, but it definitely won't be big enough for my bed! LOL