Thursday, April 14, 2011

Busy, busy, busy.....

and still working away on the Comfort of Psalms (link to panel). Finished up the last of the quilting last night and am hoping to get to the binding tonight.

Tuesday, I spent the day cleaning and preparing for a Premiere Jewelry party my daughter was hosting her at our home. We had lots of last minute cancellations, but still had a great time. I found three items I couldn't live without. Really loved it.

Yesterday was my day to run to Sam's Club. Stocked up on all the necessaries....and found some things I wasn't expecting. Fresh English peas.....amazing! Nothing compares to the "real" peas, not frozen. Yum.

And, today our Home Health Aide is coming, so I'll do my grocery shopping, and then we have our Small Group tonight. We meet every other week.

Lots to do....off to write out my grocery list and maybe attempt to get the binding sewn on, so that I can hand stitch it tonight.

A sign that hangs by my front door.

And, here are some pics of flowers I planted a couple of weeks ago.

This one is called Blue Daze. I'm in love with this color right now....



And, this one is a Plumbago......the butterflies love this one.

This one is called Coral Bells.....for the hummingbirds.



Happy Quilting!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh butterfly plants! My mom loves butterflies and always had something in the garden to attract them :)

Material Mary said...

Good luck with all your finishing up of quilts. It will be some time yet before we have anything blooming...got snow last night...that's why they call it springtime in the Rockies...
Mary

antique quilter said...

oh my the blue daze is just so pretty I agree a nice shade of blue!
Kathie

Diane said...

I also have Plumbego and Blue Daze in one of my front beds. I love the colors, so pretty.

Rhonda said...

way to go Paula with the planitng and the quilts! You are an amazing lady of God, wife, mom, and friend!