Monday, April 25, 2011

Crumbs and bits.....

EDITED: Someone has claimed the bag of crumbs and bits.... thanks everyone!


Is anyone interested in my crumbs and bits?? They are big enough to do something with, but I know I won't. I hate to throw them out if someone else will use them.

Here is the pic of the basket. I added some to it, especially more darks and mediums.

There are pieces in here that are NOT pedigreed. Not all of these fabrics are quilt shop quality. Some were given to me YEARS ago and may have been purchased at JoAnns (pre-quilt shop quality days) or who knows where else.

I have a gallon sized Ziploc bag full of lights and darks (some mediums). I'll pay for shipping.....

So, if you would like them, let me know. First come, first serve.....just comment on this post and then I can get your address by e-mail.

2 comments:

Heartsdesire said...

Hi, I'll take your scraps. It's always great to have someone elses fabric scraps to tone in with your own.

Quilter Kathy said...

I would love to use them, but better to mail it someone closer (less postage!)