Sunday, November 25, 2007

Depression Quilt Top.....

Today was a lazy Sunday. While we didn't attend church, we did hear our fill in Pastor Dr. Adrian Rogers. This is really one of the toughest things about being a full time caregiver to Dear Hubby, missing church week after week. Dear Older Son was able to sleep in this morning before heading back to his East Texas Ministry. We did have lunch together, Dear Older Son, Dear Younger Daughter, Dear Hubby and me. It was nice to spend a few minutes alone before he headed out.

I spent the day today working on my Depression Blocks while Dear Hubby rested up after the crazy weekend. I got a lot done, and finished up all 30 Depression Blocks. I couldn't wait to see them put together, so I worked until I got the top put together. I even added the first small border, but I was too tired to take a picture of it. I'll finish up the outer border at some point this week and I'll post another pic. It sure felt great pulling out that UFO and making such progress in finishing up the top! I don't know how long it will have to sit unquilted, but at least the top is about done.

I hope everyone had a great Sunday, and here's looking forward to a great week.

No comments: