Thursday, August 28, 2008

Love me, love my quilts!!



I know that you are all probably getting very tired of seeing my Off Centered Log Cabin Quilt.....but, I am so excited to show you that I have 1/4 of it pieced together. I haven't removed the papers yet. I was so afraid that some of the edges would be biased and didn't want to stretch it. So, here is how part of the quilt is going to look. I suppose I will stay stitch the edges when I get ready to put the borders on.....we'll see.

So enjoy this pic and remember: Love me, love my quilts!!!!! LOL


Edited to say: Why does Blogger do crazy things like turn the pictures I post????? Ughhhh!

Happy Quilting!

9 comments:

katelnorth said...

I like this a lot (I do have a fondness for log cabins of any sort, really) - will look forward to seeing more photos - the right way up, perhaps! (blogger does that to me sometimes too - no idea why)

Diane said...

I LOVE IT!!!

Hannah said...

Well, I love you...and I love most of your quilts. heh. :)

Shar said...

I love it, all the fabrics and those 7 inch log cabin blocks. It's going to be a goregous quilt!

whitestone said...

It's lovely and don't apologize for posting photos of your ongoing project! Log Cabins of any kind are cool.

Marilyn R said...

I'm not tired of your log cabin blocks at all! I look forward to seeing more! I tend to not pull the papers off the back until after I have the borders sewn on. Then there is no worry of bias edges growing on you! Love you blocks!

Forrest said...

I love you! And your quilts. You've made our home so warm and homey. (Is homey even a word?)

Marit said...

Dear Paula - I love your quilt! I am back to Norway from my month of holiday (in the US) and found your beautiful and charming 4SQS quilt waiting for me. I am so happy. It is georgeus! And your generous choice of fun buttons, chocolate and more...Thank you, thank you. I just had to tell you it is safe now, here in my house. I am sorry you had to wait so long to hear this.
I will post about this beauty as soon as I have a chance. Have to unpack and get organised after the trip.
Your friend, Marit

Libby said...

Looks great!