Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Pay It Forward Challenge

I had only one person who participated in my Pay It Forward Challenge. Cheryl posted that she'd like to receive a gift from me and in return, she would post on her site and make something for those interested in participating in her PIF challenge. She contacted me this morning and let me know that she had received her gift from me and now I am able to post pictures of it.









This little quilt is about 17 x 25 inches. Cheryl said she liked scrappy things, so that is what I did. It was so much fun to make. Thanks Cheryl for posting and I hope you have many more opportunities to "Pay It Forward".

Happy Quilting!

5 comments:

Ruthie said...

Paula, that is just lovely. The quilting is so nice. Cheryl's lucky to have received it.

Diane said...

I would have loved to do the PIF, but thought it unfair with the family ties. Now I wish I has said so what to the unfairness!! I love the gift. It is really nice.

Libby said...

Oh boy - that's a goody *s* . . . of course, I'm a sucker for a scrappy quilt!

Unknown said...

Well, that's what I get for not reading blogs regularly! I might've taken you up on the PIF!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your pictures inspire me to continue working to get through my srap piles.

Julia said...

That is adorable :)