Saturday, January 19, 2008

I'm Home

I made it back from my retreat/respite. I had a great time walking in the woods, quilting, reading and watching those Edward G. Robinson B&W movies that no one else in my family likes to watch!

I slept when I wanted, ate when I felt like it, and generally took it easy. I did take a walk and enjoyed the outdoors, something I haven't done in FOREVER. When I finally made it back to the little house in the woods, I realized I'd been walking for 1 1/2 hours. I took some pictures of some things I saw on my walk. Hope you enjoy them.

5 comments:

Hannah B. said...

How nice! =) Glad you got to go!

Sweet P said...

Thanks for sharing photos of your quiet place in the woods. Sounds like you had a wonderful time.

Juliann in WA said...

Sounds like a lovely time. And you are right about taking a respite once in awhile. I can feel one building up in me. I have been reading some of your older posts this morning and it is nice to get to know you. From another latte fan!

Darlene said...

This sounds wonderful - I hope it was everything you needed and wanted it to be.

I'd love a getaway like that - someday!

Libby said...

Sounds heavenly.