Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wanna trade????

Going through those old quilt tops in the cabinet, I came upon these.....






I made them just because they were fun and I thought that they would be nice little quilts to give as gifts. I fused them down and, then I tried to machine applique them. Oops. I originally made four of them. The one I tried it machine applique on, got thrown away. It was SO bad.

Now, these three are left.

Would you like one???

I propose a trade.

Send me some pics or links of your machine applique work (just making sure you can do nicer work than I did!!), and I'll send these three to you. You can machine applique them down for me, keep one for yourself and send the other two back to me. Your choice of which one to keep.

These panels measure 9 1/2 x 15 1/2 inches.

Let me know if you are interested.

Happy Quilting!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Val said...

Well, I sure wish that I had some pics to send you but I don't. I am not that experienced. Just wanted to say I love your goodies and thanks for visiting me.

Diane said...

How do you want them appliqued? If you want the invisible applique I will do that for you. I do not love to do the blanket/buttonhole stitch, but will if that is what you want. I don't need to keep one. I will be happy to do it for you.

Lori in South Dakota said...

Lovely panels! My machine applique sucks! ROFL They will make wonderful small quilts to hang.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh they are wonderful! What a good find! And what a good trade! I would so love to do it, but my plate is so full right now I know I can't.