Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Borders

Yay!! I had a few minutes this evening to play with my plaids. Here are the choices I had to work with.

And, these are the ones I chose.

I even had time to cut them and lay them out to admire my choices. :) They aren't sewn on yet, but it shouldn't take long!

Oh yeah, I'm loving this quilt......

And, it looks like it may be the weekend before I get to show my Hopscotch Quilt. I still have a tiny bit of work to do on it, maybe 2 hours of work???

Happy Quilting!!!!!!

12 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

it looks fantastic Paula

Diane said...

That looks great! I can't believe how fast you are.

Denise said...

Yummy, I like this quilt more and more each time I see it. Where did you get this pattern (sorry if you mentioned it in an earlier post)?

Susan said...

The border fabrics are perfect and the top looks great! (I still can't believe that beautiful homespuns like these would ever be out of style!)

WhiteStone said...

That burnt red border is perfect!

Linda said...

Love that quilt. I managed to track down a used copy of the book at Amazon. My next project!!

suemac said...

It turned out so cute. I love the homespuns. Anything with stars in it I love.

Material Mary said...

The quilt looks marvelous.
Mary

Linda said...

Love this pattern and homespun has always been one of my favorites. Managed to track a copy of the book down and plan to start soon

trish said...

I love your quilt!! :o)

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh I love it!

Karen said...

The borders you chose are perfect! What a lovely quilt.