Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Paisley Rose Quilt

Another top......made a long time ago......

I can't remember the fabric line I used, but I'm sure someone will recognize it. I made this quilt using the pattern, Turning Twenty Around the Block. It's an easy pattern, and while I'm not totally in love with it, I think it's fine. I think I'm just a traditional quilter and would rather stick with more traditional quilts. I'd like to get this one quilted, but like ALL the others, it will have to wait in line. :)

This quilt is 79x95. It's between a full sized and a queen sized quilt.

The first pic shows the colors of the fabric more accurately.


Happy Quilting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Diane said...

you know to tell the truth the only size I like to make from that pattern is the Low Fat version. I'm like you. The pattern is fine, just not my style for traditional fabric. Of course the hand dyed fabric looks fabulous! LOL

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I have several Turning Twenty patterns, but, I haven't made any yet.

Denise said...

Love the fabric in this quilt, I have seen the Turning Twenty pattern but never tried it.

Lori said...

Hmmm--this is #4 maybe?? I like using those patterns for scrap quilts. If I have patience enough to cut the pieces.