Sunday, June 5, 2011

Simple Things Quilt Along


I read Carol's blog, Brown Quilts. Thursday she announced that she and Kelly were going to do a Quilt Along. I love the quilt they are making and I was so tempted! I have so many quilts in progress and even have ideas and fabrics pulled for a couple of tops. I really didn't think I should jump into another top.

And, then I read Darlene's blog. Darlene had lost her mojo and was feeling inspired by this Quilt Along. I was so happy for her and then before I knew it, I was caught up in the excitement and told her she was making me rethinking it.

Now, I'm afraid, I have to do this quilt along! Oh my. Like I don't have enough on my plate over here. :)

This is all Darlene's fault! LOL

I've got to start pulling fabrics!!! This is going to be fun. I really enjoyed the last quilt along I did.

Happy Quilting!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Thanks for the tip! I think I will play along, too. My parents need a holiday quilt and I have fabric. Sounds like reason enough for me.

Darlene said...

ROFLOL - woohoo - Paula!!! I'm soooo glad you're going to quilt along, too. I feel incredibly honored to be blamed. LOL

(hugs)