Thursday, December 6, 2007

Where's Paula?

So, have you been wondering where Paula is? Well, she's here....busily working on her Christmas gifts. I'm making two different things right now, 9 of one and 5 of the other. 1 out of 9 are done and 2 out of 5 are done! Yikes. I gotta hurry. I love making gifts, but WHY DO I WAIT TIL THE LAST MINUTE! My goodness. Nothing like a deadline to get you in a hurry!

Since blogs are boring without pictures, I thought I'd show you something I made many moons ago. Yes, I made the pattern myself, and that is why is seems a little out of balance. One word sits all alone. But I fancied myself a great artist at one time. LOL I have learned a bit more since I first made this. Please no ugly comments on this poor little top. The words are true, even if the presentation isn't all that great!

I suppose a virtuous woman would be better prepared for Christmas! Oh well.....

6 comments:

Sweet P said...

I'm right here! Up to my eyeballs in new condo business.

I like your stitchery project. I don't see anything wrong with the "a" all by itself. It looks great that way.

Hannah B. said...

Well, I happen to think it looks very nice! Bring out your artistic self, dear! And you are a virtuous woman. I know. And I love you for it.

Diane said...

I was wondering where you were. I was missing you! You know I love that stitchery quilt, if it bothers you so much you should send it to a home that would appreciate it for it's beauty!

Kevin said...

Nice. Quite the work of art. It's amazing what all you had to give up for the children.

Marcie said...

That is lovely and I love that verse!

Hannah B. said...

I'm halfway done...with SOMETHING...
*smile*