Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Erin!

Today is Erin's 23rd birthday! Erin is a bundle of energy, and always has been. She's never been one to sit still and hasn't stopped running since she was 13 months old! She's become a friend, a great grocery shopping companion, a run here or there with me daughter, and a gal with a lot of ideas!

She's daring, bold, adventurous, organized, loves children and babies, and can clean faster than anyone I know. She can always find a way around an obstacle and is a great person to talk to when you can't figure out what to do. I remember times when she was 11 or 12, when I was stuck on what to do next, she would come up with ideas, make a list and get everyone motivated to complete the task! I didn't ever tell her, "Let's get this done and then we'll do that", unless I was REALLY wanting this done NOW!!!!!!!!!! Not one to put things off, she would have all her chores and home school work done by noon, "So I'll have time to play!". She loved to sit in a tree to read, eat lunch and just imagine things!

Erin has become a wonderful woman who is now a great friend. Now, if I can only get her to sit still long enough to tell her this!

Happy Birthday Erin!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Happy birthday to your Erin! How lucky you are to have such a great daughter and such a wonderful relationship!!

Erin Wychopen said...

Awww!!!! Thank you Mama!!!! I loved it!!! You made me smile!! :-)

Love you!!!