Sunday, December 9, 2007

Busy, Busy Bee

Just to squelch the questions that have been raised concerning my whereabouts....I am here. Most people are busy decorating, buying gifts, preparing party foods, going to parties, attending plays and concerts, but not me. I am sitting here, in the sewing room, in the recliner, on the couch, even sitting in bed, working on Christmas gifts. No, they aren't hard, but they are time consuming. Hand quilting takes time, no matter who you are, no matter how fast you are. So, until Christmas Eve, you'll know where to find me! LOL

I did have to make a run to the quilt shop this week. Dear Mother is making Dear Sister a baby quilt, and we needed some fresh fabrics to work with. So, off we went to a very nice quilt shop nearby (ok, 25 minutes away, but worth the trip) and I happened to find a piece of sale fabric which complements the fabric I picked up last time I was at a quilt shop!


LOL....these two pieces will be used for the alternating HST's for my Country Stars Quilt! I am so excited that I found them both, and at different shops. Here's a picture or two for those blog readers, who like me, love pictures.

The fabrics I chose and then a HST, just to be sure I liked them together!

2 comments:

Diane said...

I'm so glad you came up for air! I like the two fabrics, of course.

Erin Wychopen said...

Is this retarded thing actually going to let me comment now??? UGH. I've tried 12 times and now I just hate the whole thing. BOTHERATION.

HI MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)