Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bargello Sunday

The morning has started. I am about to set up the sewing area in the dining room on the big table. That way, we will have more room to move around and Diane and I can sew together. I am thinking that she will be here somewhere around 9:00 am and so, I need to get my strips cut down to 16 inches. Most are the full 42 inch strips.

This is going to be a fun day, spending time with my sister in law, doing something we both love.

So, here we go. I'm hoping that I will be able to post pictures today....we'll see!


Yipee! Pictures posted! I thought I'd show you the fabrics I am starting with. I'll try to post progress here and there throughout the day!

Happy Quilting!

1 comment:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Looks like you were going to have a busy/fun day.