Saturday, February 9, 2008

Block Party

WOW! What a week! It's been so busy around here. We've had a baby born (my new niece), Grandma's car trouble, Dear Older Son in town, birthdays (three this week), plumber visit, trips to the hospital, cleaning Dear Sister's car, Mother in Law visit and I can't even remember what else.

Needless to say, but I'm saying it anyway, I haven't done alot of sewing. I did work on my Block Party! These blocks include Dear Younger Son's Double Four Patches, Off Centered Log Cabin Blocks and 3 Inch Nine Patches. All I got to this week was hand piecing 4 Double Four Patches. Oh well, at least I'm making a little progress. Here is a pic of the blocks I made.



Tonight, I'm pulling out the last of Dear Niece's baby quilts and I'm going to try to get it quilted and bound within the next two weeks. She's really going to NEED this last quilt, I can tell!

Happy Quilting!

6 comments:

CONNIE W said...

I like this quilt a lot!

Diane said...

Wow it sounds like I missed out on a lot of fun. I'm sorry you got to experience the plumber and car trouble without me. :^)I think I might have enjoyed that! NOT!

Jeanne said...

Phew! You did have a lot going on this past week! Your double four patch blocks are right up my alley. I love them.

Libby said...

That is a full week! The double 4 patches look great.

Anonymous said...

Love the blocks! Great colors. Hopefully this next week will be less hectic for you. Sounds like my life! Busy, hectic, all the time, never a dull moment.

Hannah B. said...

At least life is keeping you busy...and out of trouble! haha! I know you...:)