Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Working on Orange Crush

I pulled out my Orange Crush bits and bobs and started putting some blocks together. I am now officially half way finished with Part 5. I know, I know, I 'm behind. Remember, I disappeared from Blogland for a while....and my sewing room......but now, I'm back.



So, today, I got busy and got lots done. Now I can finish up Part 5.....and see what happens next! I had debated whether or not to follow the rest of Bonnie's directions and make the quilt, or scrap it and make something fast and easy out of the parts. When I realized how much thinking would be involved in doing my own thing, I thought....hmmmm, finishing the old mystery is so much better.


Here is to getting back into the swing of things. I am still handquilting another small quilt...just for fun, for a table quilt. And, I'm still having fun.

Happy Quilting!!!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I like those blocks for the Orange Crush. They look great!

Libby said...

How fun to get back to your Crush *s* You'll have it all together in no time at all.