Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Fluff Five

Ginger at Ginger's Quilts tagged me for this Fluff Five.....

Here we go.

Five Things Found in Your Bag/Purse:

1. A small umbrella (we live in Houston, you never know what the weather will do)
2. Lotion and toothpicks (for DH)
3. Face powder and Burt's Bees Lip Gloss
4. Wallet with Driver's license and debit card (I NEVER have cash! Can't keep it on me!!!!)
5. Cell Phone

Five Favorite things in your room:

1. Two short antique dressers with lots of drawers. They sit beside each side of our bed for nightstands/dressers. Lots of table top room for glasses, magazines, cups, snack plates, napkins, books, cell phones, etc. I like to have everything close by when sleeping!
2. Computer with high speed internet.
3. Pictures of my kiddos.
4. A child's chifforobe that I refinished when my youngest was born.
5. My Bible Block of the Month Quilt which hangs on the quilt shelf my dear friend's hubby made for us one year for Christmas.

Five Things you have always wanted to do:

1. Travel to England, Ireland and/or France.
2. Go to college and become a nurse.
3. Learn to paint.
4. Volunteer to teach a child to read.
5. Make things grow in my yard, instead of killing them!

Five things you are currently into:

1. Blogging
2. Caring for my hubby, Hannah (my niece) and my kids.
3. Quilting, always into quilting.
4. Coffee, currently Gevalia coffees at home, Starbuck's when I'm out.
5. Alone time, like at the park reading for an hour....alone....peace....ah! Wish I could do it more often.

Five people you want to tag:
(Ignore me if you aren't into getting tagged!)

1. Diane, of course
2. Elaine
3. Wendy
4. Karen
5. Libby

Happy Quilting!!!

3 comments:

*karendianne. said...

Oh you got me! ;) How fun to read what's in your Bag. How smart. I love your room, too. Especially having things near. I really love reading you "want to do" because its all realistic. Well, travel I don't like myself but you could make it all happen pretty much. How cool is that?

I really REALLY appreciate the time alone. I'm into that.

You're so smart about life sometimes, Paula. Really. It shows, too.

Hannah B. said...

You kill plants? tsk, tsk.

Wendy said...

I can't keep cash in my purse either, it disappears too fast. Thanks for the nomination, I'm hoping next week I will have time to put up my list.