Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday!!


I can't believe I let the day pass yesterday without mentioning my daughter's birthday! I definitely remembered, after all I was there that day....but yesterday, I was gone most of the day, finishing up Christmas shopping.

So, to my sweet daughter.....Happy Birthday!!!! I'm so grateful for you. I'm grateful that the Lord gave you to our family 24 years ago. You've been a blessing and I can't wait to see how the Lord continues using you to benefit the lives of so many others!!!!

5 comments:

Diane said...

Happy birthday sweet neice! Did I spell that right? LOL
Love you!

Sheri said...

Your daughters so cute. Tell happy b-day

Darlene B said...

Daughters are certainly a great blessing! I have two of them....and look forward to someday welcoming sons-in-law into our family.

Erin Wychopen said...

THANKS Mama!!!!! I came by the house today. I wanted to see you but you were gone. :( :( :( So I had to see Dad instead. :( (KIDDING!!!!!! I wanted to see Dad too!!) You're sweet to post about me even though me no likie that picture!! :P :P LOVE YOU!!! <3 <3 <3

*karendianne. said...

Oh yes, most definitely happy birthday. And we can't wait to see hwo the Lord continues using you to benefit the lives of so many others!!!