Saturday, March 8, 2008

A Mini Finish....

Here is the little "pincushion" that I made into a mini quilt. I think I really like it better as a mini quilt than I ever would have as a pincushion. And it's finished!!! Yeah!!!



And, I forgot to show a picture of the fat quarter collection another Dear Friend gave me recently! It's so pretty.....I just have to decide what to do with it. It may have to "stew" a while until I think of something.



I have been doing a lot of thinking about my Four Season Quilt Swap - Spring Swap. I got my swap partner's name and she likes modern, folk (primitive) or traditional pieced. So, pretty much, anything I make, she'll like. Boy! That makes it easier...but, I just can't get my brain into gear on this one yet. I've been looking at patterns for inspiration, but thus far, nothing has struck my fancy. I have to mail the quilt by May 1st, so I have some time. The quilt's size must be between 16 x 16 inches and 20 x 20 inches square or any rectangular size in between 16 and 20 inches. I can't decide if I'll do some appliqué, pieced blocks, or something with a bit of redwork embroidery here and there.....

Well, 'til then, I'll just keep working on other projects until inspiration hits! Happy Quilting!

1 comment:

Fabricmom said...

Love what you did with it. It is too cute. I tagged you for an award go to my site to see.