Wednesday, October 15, 2008

And....the winner is.....

OK......wow.....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

You know how I said I tried to reply to everyone's comments????.....I really did.......(Unless you were a noreplyblogger and there was no way to contact you.) And, as I told most of you, I added your name to the hat. Well that wasn't exactly true......I WAS going to add your name to the hat, but when I got close to 100 comments, I knew that wasn't going to work.

You all shocked me, knocked my socks off and generally tickled me pink. I got 212 comments!!! Who would have thought it?????

So, instead of printing out your comments, cutting them apart and actually drawing from a hat, I used a RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR. Never would have known something like that existed, but hey, this is the 21st century and just about anything you might need can be found on the internet!

So, without further ado........
the winner of A Latte Quilts Fall Into Fall Give Away 2008 is........


Drum Roll Please............


Fellow Texan, and Fellow Quilter.......



Here is her comment.....


Blogger kjquilts said...

Fall is my favorite time of year. When the weather turns cooler I get out my sweaters and socks, bundle up under a quilt (that I am handquilting) and eat some candy corn!

October 9, 2008 8:52 PM


So, KJQuilts, please contact me with your snail mail addy and I'll get your prizes to you ASAP!!!!

Yippee and Congrats to KJQuilts!!!!!! WOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much everyone for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. It's going to take me a while, but my goal is to visit your blog soon.

Happy Quilting!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

dot said...

Wow! I wish I would have come upon your blog sooner, what a great give away. I like what I see on your blog and have marked it to follow.

Rhonda said...

way to go with a fun giveaway!
I'm glad some more folks found your blog.