Thursday, March 27, 2008

I forgot how much fun it was..

I've been sewing on the Off Centered Log Cabin Blocks and I'd forgotten how much fun they are! I've made 49 of them and decided to lay them out and try a new design. So nice.... I use two different computers and this one makes the darks look more bright. I wonder if the other computer shows the true colors? They are really a rich, dark color.... I'm really liking this quilt.

For those who want the patterns for the two Log Cabin Quilts I'm working on, here they are:

For the 3 inch, type in 3 inch log cabin in the search box. I don't know why the link to the page isn't working! Ughhhh!

3 inch log cabin
Off Centered Log Cabin

I found them free online and they are paper pieced. If you've never tried it before, go here and use Marcia's tutorial! My pictures show three different layouts for Log Cabin blocks. Here are more you can look at online.

Fun, fun, fun and a great way to use up scraps and strips. Happy Quilting!

7 comments:

Libby said...

Oh what fun *s* Thanks for the link.

Marilyn Robertson said...

The off center log cabin is my favorite! Love it!

Hannah B. said...

COOL. :)

*karendianne. said...

Oh man, YUMMMMMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Early Morning Eye-Catching Love, *karendianne.

Darlene said...

Wow, wow, wow! Thanks for sharing the link.

Helen in the UK said...

Log cabin blocks are so versatile aren't they. Particularly like the 2nd picture with of the barn raising setting :)

Sheri said...

Beautiful!Thanks for the link.
Sheri